7/23/2006

残念

hakodate(函館) has one of the three most beautiful nightviews in the world. The other two are in HongKong and $%&. But it was clouldy today and the staff of touring bus told us we could see nothing from the mountain top. He is warm hearted and introduced another route to us.

The city in the night is beautiful, but sooooo cold. "I feel cold while only seeing u girls" (見てだけ寒いよ〜) the staff said. I guess the temperature was ~21゜.

But I am not dissapointed at missed the nighview. People should not get the best gift of the world so easily, otherwise we are likely to loose the respectation to the nature and imagine we ourselves are God. I guess at this point I am a traditional Chinese which is opposited to the American spirit.
We found an western resturant for dinner. The building is restructed from a factory, similar to 798 art museum in Beijing. The taste was merely ok for me but it was the first time in our trip that we could seat quietly and eat.

Today's hotel is extremely cheap: 2500yen per person. Just cant believe it! But the quality is ok. I rank it number 2 of all the hotels in the past 4 nights.

Tommorrow is the last of our trip... It's hard to figure out my mood when typing those words.

迷笛@函館

No comments: