9/04/2006

写了一封求救信给blogspot

I enable the blogsend function, thus posts can be sent to me automatically. But yesterday I found the sender's email address is weird.

Here is what I got when testing blogsend to my gmail account:
"From: midi Mailed-By: py-out-f130.google.com

To: %^&%&@gmail.com
Date: Sep 4, 2006 2:42 PM
Subject: [midi] test
"

The sender is *midi* but not a proper email address like *midi@gmail.com*. I have tested by "blogsending" to Yahoo email, the mail arrived with the sender "midi@"; As to hotmail, the mail never arrived.

That brings trouble because I have been using "blogsend-function" to co-publish my posts to msn space. It stopped working since 31th Aug, before that everything is OK. I have tested the function of "blog by email" on msn space's side by sending an email to my msn space from the gmail account (instead of using blogsend in blogger), and it works.


Waiting for your help.
Thank you.

No comments: